Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Own client social communications and develops relationships by effectively engaging with consumers on various social platforms through day-to-day community management. Experience with Sprinklr, Hootsuite and Google Analytics is preferred.
• Monitor consumer conversations on behalf of clients through social listening and identify engagement opportunities.
• Create editorial calendars and schedules all client-approved content.
• Track social metrics and owns social reporting on a monthly or quarterly basis.
• Collaborate with the creative team and account team on social campaigns – assisting with brief development, creative recommendations and schedules.
• Support general office day-to-day needs.
• Social media experience: strong understanding of social media landscape across all channels.
• High volume performer: can handle large workload of projects and must be able to effectively balance multiple tasks, deadlines and changing priorities
• Ability to think critically, analyze data and pull key learnings
• Hyper attention to detail: takes pride in flawless execution & workmanship
• Ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships
• Able to easily & fluidly change course with a creative, strategic or client-directed change
• Pro-active & resourceful in problem-solving
• Excellent communications skills
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
• 1+ years of social industry experience or internship(s) in an agency environment preferred.