Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Client service on assigned brands as a key player in day-to-day communications with the client, internal team and outside partners. Experience managing outside media relationships and partners is preferred.
• Attend all client meetings and participates in deck development.
• Lead project-specific client meetings and status calls.
• Develop creative briefs, specifically for social and digital initiatives, and compile client feedback for the internal team.
• Coordinate scheduling and project plans; develop and reviews schedules and project plan information to set clear path for projects.
• Prepare weekly and/or bi-weekly status reports for internal agency updates and client meetings.
• Organize project history and documents on a daily or weekly basis.
• Track and manage client billing and budgets in partnership with Account lead.
• Update competitive reports for agency and client monthly.
• Support new business initiatives with the New Business team.
• High volume performer: can handle a large workload of projects while never forgetting to “fly the plane”; strong ability to organize and work on multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Hyper attention to detail; takes pride in flawless execution & workmanship.
• Adaptable & flexible: able to easily & fluidly change course with a creative, strategic or client-directed change.
• Pro-active & resourceful in problem-solving
• Ability to build and maintain strong, positive working relationships
• Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
• Balances asking the tough, necessary questions with finding agreement & building consensus.
• Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experience preferred.
• 3–4 years industry experience in an Account/Client Relationship role at an agency with multi-channel experience (digital, broadcast, print, social, experiential, etc.) preferred.